Thursday, October 15, 2009

hello

Last week, when I found the quote above this post, I laughed. 

This week, I am not laughing anymore. 

Whatever "not feeling well" is, I had it.  I am feeling better today and Noah is on the mend as well.  He, too, had the piggy flu and now has an ear infection on top of it.  Thankfully, Seth took care of the boys when I was feeling my worst and a sweet friend brought us chicken noodle soup from Panera (the best ever).  But I have to say that quote is so true.  Kids don't care if you are sick.

I want to also take this time to give a big cyber hug to my friends Holly and Justin.  I hope you know we love you!

Although October hasn't been the best month for us, it is a month of celebration for my family. 

  • My nephew's birthday is today.  He is 9!  Happy Birthday Nicolas!*
  • My dad's birthday is tomorrow.  Happy Birthday to Dad!*
  • My grandmother's 90th birthday is Saturday!*  My mom is having a party for her. 90.  Wow.  That is amazing.
Have a good day and here's hoping for a day out of the house.  At least for Noah and me.**

*Because of said "not feeling wellness," all birthday cards will be late. Sorry.
**It is Fall Break today and Friday for the boys.  As if we needed a break.  Because my kids have missed half a week of school each, they I am not feeling the excitement of a Fall Break.  I am sure we'll find something fun to do. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry you are feeling yucky. No time for mom to be sick you are correct - but the other moms send hugs to you and hope you feel better and wish for you a few moments of down time to feel better. Love Melissa

Krista said...

Glad you are recovering! And yeah, it sucks to be sick and to still be responsible for two little people!

H Noble said...

Hope you are feeling better very soon and can enjoy the fall!

Cheryl Wray said...

I hope that you are feeling better and that you can get to enjoying Fall soon!!