Wednesday, July 22, 2009

hello

...Today we got home from our vacation to Washington DC. It was wonderful! We saw many sites, walked many miles, ate too much expensive food and we even got to see my sister Krista and her family for a couple of days too! We packed in a lot for 8 days of vacation and now we are home and tired.

Noah, today on the plane: When I get home, I am going to kiss the ground.

I think he was ready to get home. We all were. That is a sign of a good vacation, right?

I'll post pictures and details soon, but my sis already has posted some pictures so go over to her blog to see them. They are so good!

4 comments:

The Taylor Family said...

Can't wait to see the pictures. Lance and I want to make a trip to DC. He has never been and I haven't been since college. Randomly enough...the thing I remember most is the subway tunnels. I was very impressed with the subway tunnels.

Anonymous said...

Yea! You're back! Can't wait to hear all about it. How was the trip with the boys age? We were in JH & HS when we went and I know we were beat & didn't take full advantage of what we were seeing. I am ready to go back now & take my history lovin husband!

Christy

Abbey said...

I can't wait for the details. I love D.C. and am so glad you got to take the boys and see Krista! I know you all had a blast but are glad to be home.

H Noble said...

Glad you got to spend that much time there. It really is a trip that can't be rushed. Are your feet sore??