Tuesday, July 07, 2009

not going to have to worry about this one

... Today, Rhett and Noah were playing the Wii when all of the sudden, Rhett ran in to where I was and said, "Mom. I was trying to say 'ships' but something else came out. I think you know what I mean. The bad word. I didn't mean to do it!! It was an accident, I promise."

***
Here are some pictures of my sons, pre-haircuts. Noah's hair is getting so blond! Now they have spiky short hair and they are loving it. And no, I can't get one picture where one of them isn't being extra silly.






After this shot, Rhett starts laughing. "I almost kissed you Noah! Ha! Ha!"


2 comments:

Krista said...

They both have that sun-kissed look...like they've spent a lot of time at the pool. Can't wait to see them in person next week!

Andrea said...

Cute pictures! I can't believe how big they've gotten!!