Tuesday, November 24, 2009

thankfully, the time is here


Rhett says, "Gobble Gobble!"

He and his classmates were turkeys trying to convince everyone else not to eat them.  It was cute. 

Today, Noah and his classmates are making a Harvest stew, each bringing their favorite vegetable.  I am sure most of them brought corn.  But that is okay.

Tomorrow there is no school.  We are ready for Thanksgiving!  I love Thanksgiving.  I love the food, the desserts and the time spent with family.  And it also means that it is closer to next month which is full of birthdays and Christmas. Love it.

I hope everyone else has a wonderful holiday.  (And if you eat turkey, don't tell Rhett).*

Oh, and one more thing!  My mom has started a blog.  It is called "Ramblings" and the link is to the right.  Go check it out!  And Welcome to the blogging world Mom!



*Actually, Rhett really doesn't care if you eat turkey or not. He is looking forward to Turkey Day.  And pumpkin pie.  Noah wants turkey too.  As long as it is the drumstick.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ditto on the pumpkin pie Rhett...not so much on the turkey. You guys have a wonderful break!

Christy

Krista said...

My kids may never have pumpkin pie, because I'm in charge of desserts and I don't like it. (People have to eat what I like. So there.)

Phoebe, of course, won't eat turkey, and Mallory calls it chicken and puts ketchup on it.

My kids are weird.

Your kids are cute. Have a happy Thanksgiving!