Monday, November 02, 2009

picture update

Happy Halloween! Happy November! Happy Day, I have pictures for you!

I am working backwards here but here goes:


The boys dressed up for trick or treating. Noah was Mutt Williams, from the last Indiana Jones movie. He looked great, especially with his hair dyed. Of course, no one knew who he was.

"Oh, are you Elvis?"
"Cool! A biker!"
"Hey, are you that guy from Grease?"
Noah's response to that one: "I don't even know who you are talking about!"

But he loved it and next year he wants to be Indiana Jones.

Rhett was Snake Eyes from GI Joe or a ninja. Just like 4 out of 5 boys were ninjas this year. He decided next year he wants to be Frankenstein. It is scarier.




Last week was Red Ribbon Week and Thursday, they got to have crazy hair.  So we did the whole spraying color in the hair and they loved it.  It was raining that morning, so I made sure and told them not to get their hair wet or it would run down their face.  They were extra careful!


And this is Noah, after a whole week of being sick and staying home.  It was a Friday and Fall Break and one of his friends invited him to go to a Pumpkin Patch.  He was finally better, so we said Yes.

30 minutes before they got to our house to pick him up, he pulled up a chair to the window and waited. So patiently but yet so ready to be free.

It made Seth and I laugh.

But I know what he felt like.  That weekend, we were out of the house as much as possible.









Have a great Monday!

3 comments:

Krista said...

I thought Noah was Fonzie. Which would have been awesome, really.

They both look good! And the pic of Noah at the window is great.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love the window picture!

Glad to hear from you today. :)

Christy

H Noble said...

Cute pics! Eli was a spider (pics to come soon I promise) and someone asked if he was an octopus. Ummm.... no, I don't know any octopus that would have neon plastic spiders sewn to their costumes... :)