Friday, April 01, 2011

3 projects, 3 pictures, 3 wishes

You really may not care at this point, but Round 2 in the Dogs vs. Me battle of the garden has begun.  I decided to try a garden fence.  I found a white garden fence (cheap, cheap, cheap!) at Wal-mart, but spray painted in black so it wouldn't be so noticeable.  And standing from afar, you can hardly see it although when you can, it doesn't look so bad.  The dogs sniffed it but then walked away.  Maybe the spray paint will be a deterrent for awhile.  I'll keep you updated because I know you really do care.  Haha.

Have I ever showed you the shark that I paper-mâchéd? I don't think I have.  So here it is in all his friendly glory:

It hangs in Noah's room and his room is officially finished.  It is painted a lovely green, has a collage of picture frames that hangs above his desk, his bed is diagonal facing, just like he asked and there is a Mario-Luigi t-shirt stretched over a canvas (easiest project ever!) that hangs by his bed.  Here is a shot:

My favorite is the framed art that hangs above his nightstand.  It reads, "You are an Original"  and that is Noah exactly. 

It is so beautiful outside right now so here is what I'm wishing for this weekend:
1. I want to play tennis with the boys
2. I want to grill something and eat outdoors
3. I want to take some pictures of my family

Have a great weekend and Happy April! 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go do all three and enjoy!! Life is too short not to playing and spend time together.
Sandy

Karen said...

Love the shark! It looks really good. Hope that you have a good weekend and get to do it all.

Anonymous said...

Okay - I am excited to see your house pics! Can I request more? I always like to see what you do in your home - you always seem to make bold color choices (I remember the Edmond master bath!)

Christy