Wednesday, May 19, 2010

OKC Hail Storm on May 16th

Because we have another chance of severe weather today, I thought I would share with you an amazing video of footage from Sunday's hail storm in OKC. There are a lot of youtube videos of the storm, but this one is the best because of the pool.

Luckily, we didn't receive anything but rain where we lived but we barely made it home from the mall in OKC before all "hail" broke loose. Ha.
Living in the OKC area is never boring, weather wise. (I know, Texas is equally as interesting! Don't want to offend any fellow Texans here.) I hope we are lucky today as well and miss all the strong stuff. But if we do have hail or worse, you can bet that I will not be standing by a window, filming it. Seriously.

Just a note: you might want to turn off the volume of this video because all he says is "OMG" over and over and it gets a little annoying after awhile. Also, if you think it is a long video, skip until a minute in.

4 comments:

Krista said...

OMG!

That is pretty scary. Hope things quiet down around there!

H Noble said...

That is crazy!!! Glad you guys missed that part!

Anonymous said...

I have seen this posted several places...it seems OK is always in the warnings for bad weather!

Christy

Karen said...

That was some hail storm! I can't imagine standing by the window filming it.