Tuesday, May 04, 2010

things are starting to look up

I really didn't mean to be such a tease yesterday.  I needed to vent but I didn't want to further embarrass my child.  If you really think about it, you'll understand.

Anyway, today is a better day.  Said child is back at school and...

Our house is under contract!!!

Woo-hoo!!

We are so relieved and excited.  Everything is working out.  We'll be out of here by the first of June and in our new home in Tulsa.  I feel so good that it is actually happening now.  May will go by so fast since it is the last of school.  It is so busy during that time.

Have a great day!

And PS- Happy Birthday Melissa!!

4 comments:

Krista said...

Great news! I know that's a big relief.

Anonymous said...

Amen - I know it has been a challenging situation living in two cities. June will be here before you know it. Let us know what we can do to help!
Love
Melissa

Anonymous said...

Yeah! So happy for you all. Now I need pics of the new house!

Christy

Anonymous said...

re: Noah
I think I warned you something like that would happen if you moved to Oklahoma. You still should remain vigilant for stuff like hookworms and that most dreaded affliction of Okies--igneritous.
Dad