Monday, December 06, 2010

this is what we were thinking

This is Boo.  She is only 7 weeks old.  We found her online and picked her up Saturday.  Right now she is asleep in my lap. And all the "What were we thinking about when we said, 'OK! Let's get a puppy!'" goes away.  The 2 sleepless nights Seth and I have spent listening to Boo whine and moan and carry on because she is away from us and all alone in her kennel are worth it.  Because, because...Rhett and Noah adore her.  And she adores them.  She reminds us of Scout and it makes us smile.  Brinkley is even excited.  Oh and a sure sign that Boo is meant for us:  She was born exactly one week after Scout left us.  It is kismet.  Merry Christmas to us. 

4 comments:

Krista said...

She is adorable and I'm glad she's yours!

Anonymous said...

I really don't think she would be near as much trouble at night if you let her sleep with you!!!
Sandy

Unknown said...

coach outlet
coach outlet online
coach outlet store

Anonymous said...

Yea! So cute! You know, my grandparents always had Boxers when I was growing up -- good memories!

Christy