Wednesday, December 15, 2010

tomorrow's post will be much better

Hello.  10 days until Christmas but something more pressing is on me now.  Seriously, I have a dog who refuses to sleep anywhere but on my arm.  Spoiled much?  A little. 

Oh and there is a little thing going on tomorrow.  Rhett turns 10.  Ok, that is a big thing.  10! I'll come back tomorrow to show you a picture of my pre-teen.  He gets to have lunch with his dad tomorrow and we all get to eat out tomorrow night.  He even gets to pick out his own cake tonight at the store!  Not my choice, but we also have an off-limits kitchen because of some tile work.  (Which we love by the way!) It will be the first time in 10 years I haven't made his cake.  Well, maybe the second time. He wasn't too disappointed though.  Actually not at all... hmmm...

Then Sunday, Noah's birthday.  Noah is so excited about his upcoming birthday that he is bound to be bitterly disappointed.  Poor guy.  :)

So tomorrow, I'll have pictures.  Of Rhett, of Noah's room (newly painted), of our tile floor and probably some more of Boo because she is so darn cute.

Stay tuned....and stay warm.  It's cold out there!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea! I was wondering how the party planning was going. Can't wait to hear/see all about it!

And it would be hard to bake a cake while holding your little one! :)

Christy