Tuesday, October 04, 2011

hello old friends...

I love this picture.  It makes me laugh, true, with Noah's booty sticking out, but it also makes me proud.  He actually was aggressive and blocked the ball from the offense.  Way to go Noah!

I feel like October started with a bang and is busier than ever.  We still have two sports to play (well, Rhett does, but we all have to be there), and kids are having birthdays (it seems like October is a really busy month for birthday parties.  I wonder why), we are trying to make our backyard beautiful, and I'm trying to paint our bedroom.  Oh and halloween costumes! Yikes.

Project Bedroom is in the works.  I have got a paint color picked out but just can't find the time to paint! But I'm excited.  I can't wait to show you when its finished.  I can't wait til its finished.  Honest, I am not looking forward to painting again but I'm tired of looking at boring walls.

Project Daffodil is in the wings.  I have bought about 100 daffodil bulbs and plan on planting them in our backyard.  Seth has made a wonderful mulch bed by our back fence so all I need to do is wait a couple of weeks so its not so hot and get to work.  I wonder how long that will take me?

Project Halloween is waiting to be researched.  Noah wants to be The Vanishing Man.  I'm loving the idea and hope its as easy as I think it is to pull off.  I think Rhett wants to be Glowstick Man but he could change his mind still.

That's what I've been up to.  What about you?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perhaps I could come and help you plant! Invest in a good bulb digger -- I'm sure there is a more official name! I just step on the thing & it holds the dirt, put the bulb in and go to the next one. I am usually sooo sore though no matter what!

Christy

Anonymous said...

Can't believe that is Noah! When I looked at the picture I was sure it had to be Rhett. Way to go Noah.
Sandy

Krista said...

That is an awesome picture.

Good luck with all your projects!