Friday, September 23, 2011

it's all over but the sharing...

Please, Aimee, can you show us pictures from your birthday? Why, yes...yes, I can.

The cupcakes:
They had Cinnamon-Caramel Cream in the middle, iced with Chocolate Ganache, topped with Sugar Pearls to make them snazzy.  Pink candles because I try to add a little girly in my family's fun every once in awhile.  :)

My Beautiful Boys:
I forgot to mention that Rhett told me "Happy Birthday" at least a dozen times yesterday and, AND, Noah got up all by himself yesterday morning.  This is huge. It meant I didn't spend 10 minutes trying to drag him out of bed. 

My Sweet, Handsome Husband:
Seth got contacts a few weeks ago and is lovin' them.  What do you think? Do we look 17 years older from when we first started dating?  Maybe I really don't want an answer.  Hee. Hee.

The end:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cupcakes for a beautiful twenty-something! Glad you had a good day!
jana

Anonymous said...

You and Seth still look good and you have a wonderful looking family. Hope you have many more years together.
Sandy

Anonymous said...

Well, you both look wonderful! Glad you had such a special day!

Christy