Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Make a birthday wish for sunshine!

Hi there. It is 10 minutes until midnight and normally I would be trying to go to sleep but normally, the boys would be going to school and they are not. Again. For the 8th snow day in a row. So why do I need to go to bed when there is no reason to get up early?

Well, there is one reason.

My sweetie's birthday is tomorrow. Or 9 minutes from now. And although he wont have presents to unwrap, I do want to make sure he feels special on his day. And at least be awake when he leaves for work. Hee hee. I would make him breakfast but he prefers cereal in the morning. he is pretty low-maintenance as far as celebrations go.

Hopefully, tomorrow the boys and I can get out and do some not-so-secret birthday shopping. Seth wrote out a list for Rhett who really wants to buy his daddy something. Noah has got supper covered. He is buying Panda Express for us to devour. They want to make a cake too. At least tomorrow we won't be bored. Yea for Seth's birthday to make another snow day bearable!

Actually, Seth makes a whole lot of things more bearable. And I hope that sounds lie a compliment. Because it is supposed to be.

Happy Birthday to my sweet husband. You mean so much to the boys and me. I hope that you have a very wonderful day and even if you don't like surprises, I hope there are a few good surprises that come your way. But only if they are really good. :)

We love, love, love you.

4 comments:

Karen said...

Yes, happy birthday to Seth.

Eight snow days in a row! Hope that the boys have at least a little summer break!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Seth! I can't believe all the snow days! Summer vacation will be short!!

Melissa

Krista said...

Happy birthday Seth!

Eight snow days is insane. Hope the sun comes out!

aloverofbooks said...

Happy Birthday.