Wednesday, February 02, 2011

yes, Boo is wearing a coat

Snow!  Lots and lots of it.  I don't think we've ever seen so much snow and the city of Tulsa sure hasn't.  It pretty much shut down most of the city and the school already called and said no on school tomorrow too!  The boys may love it, but Seth, who pretty much spent a large part yesterday shoveling snow and getting all the snow off our roof, feels differently.  Actually his words were, "I hate snow."

But it sure is fun to watch our dogs in it:

I wish I had more pictures of the boys but my camera's battery ran out of juice and then the dogs were cold and wet and well...life happens.

In other news:
I am still taking a photo once a day.  But mostly, it is with my iphone so I haven't posted them on the blog.  I hope this makes up for the lack of pictures.  :)  Hope everyone stays warm!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Boy, ya'll got LOTS more snow than we did, and yes, they cancelled school Tues. Of course, I hate it...just have to make it up! (and it wasn't that bad!)

The coat on Boo makes me laugh...we are reading Animal Farm...Animals shall not wear clothes is one of the commandments!

Christy

Krista said...

Wow, that's a lot of snow! It looks like fun (but I'm not the one who had to shovel it).

Boo's coat is adorable.