Monday, May 19, 2008

ch-ch-ch-ch-changes

...It occured to me the other day while I was filling up my car with $3.60/gallon gas that I was going to have to make some changes. Changes in the way I shop, the way I drive and the way I spend money. Don't get me wrong--I am pretty careful and don't spend money carelessly but I know I also don't think about what I buy a lot of the times. And I am going to have to start being more thrifty because we are going to have 3 kids in less than a year.
----
I'm pregnant! I realize most of my readers already know this but there may be 1 or 2 or you that don't :). Anyway, the due date is January 4 and that seems so far away, but I am glad I've got time. Before, when I was pregnant with Rhett and Noah, I just wanted the time to pass so quickly. Now, I am thankful for 9 months. I think our lives are going to change so much with a third child.

We are all excited in our little family. Rhett and Noah love the idea of a baby. We'll see if they still love it when it is a reality. :) They are going to have to share a room, which should be no big deal since they sleep in the same room anyway and have since Christmas.

So, yeah, big news.

Tomorrow, I will share some pictures of Noah riding his bike with NO training wheels. Yay Noah!!!

9 comments:

Toby E. said...

Huge congrats!!!! To you, your husband, and especially the boys. I'm sure from reading about them that they will greatly enjoy their new little sibling!

Anonymous said...

Of course I am thrilled for you all! I was doing the calculations in my head & thought you were going to have another December baby! Oh, and let's not forget...this will have them all three born in different states! :)

Christy

Abbey said...

Congrats! We are excited for you guys. Guess this means we won't be seeing you at Christmas this year. Know that belly pics are mandatory for the blog!!

Krista said...

If you really want some more time, you can tell my new niece/nephew to stay in there for a few more weeks. January 19 is such a nice day to be born!

Cheryl Wray said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations to you and your family. That is wonderful!!

(I am a mother of three and it is a wonderful number! :-)

Andrea said...

Congratulations, Aimee!! I am so excited for you guys and can't wait to see pictures of the little one when he/she gets here. How exciting!!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!! I had to read that twice! Big congrats, Aimee. So happy for you guys. :)

eMeLiNe Seet said...

Congratulations !!! :)

H Noble said...

Yea!! I'm glad word is out. I'm really excited for you guys and hope you are feeling well.

I was thinking the same thing as Christy on the December birthdays. :)
H