Thursday, May 01, 2008

my family

...Here are some images of all of us yesterday and this morning-

My sweet Noah on the swing. I look at this picture and realize how much he has grown up this past year. Wow.

Rhett and Seth on their way to the zoo. The first graders are having a field trip today and Seth is a parent volunteer. He just called and said apparently there are 2 kids to a parent, so wow, that is a lot of parent volunteers. Oh and he said that all the parents had to take their own cars and follow the bus and that this was not the only school having a field trip to the zoo so you can imagine the mess and the traffic trying to get into the zoo. You might want to shoot a little prayer their way...:)
As you can see, Rhett is so excited. He has been looking forward to this for weeks.

Noah took this picture while I was on the swing.


Have a wonderful day!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad Seth takes the time to go with Rhett. It is good for both of them. Yes, Noah has really grown alot this past year and not just in size. He and Rhett both are not longer "little" boys. Sandy

Krista said...

You have a beautiful family. (It took me three tries to spell beautiful right.)

Anonymous said...

I love that first picture of Noah.

Mom

H Noble said...

Great photos- what a wonderful family!
H