Tuesday, May 27, 2008

rhett's journal

...Since it is Rhett's last day of school today, I thought I would give you a little treat. He had to write in a morning journal throughout the year, so here are some of my favorite entries:

Wednesday, August 29!
I can play litsaver. (lightsaber)

Tuesday, September 11
I love America because I love The areme.

Friday, October 12
If I were an explorer I wold travel. (Ha!)

Monday, November 12 2007
I love Srufen. It is very fun! Srufs up! (He drew a picture of a guy srufboarding on the waves)

Friday, December 14, 2007
Today is special because it is my brithday. A brithday is fun. I will have fun! (His birthday is December 16)

Monday, January 14, 2008
I want to be an ashterknot I awas (always) wantid to go on a rockitship. It mite be fun. Others thinck it will.

Wednesday, January 16 2008
I thinck this year will go fine. Even I still get mad at my brother. I still love him.

Friday, Febrary, 15 2008
Over the weekend I will see my nana and pop. They have a chuwawae. He is funny.

Wednesday February 20 2008
I think Presidents wore a wig because they were bold. I know that is sounds funny. But that's what I think.

Wednesday, March 12 2008
On spring breack I am going to grandma's house. I will be lot's of fun. I will go see Horton hear's A who. I love movies.

Monday March 31 2008
Last night we had a tornado drill. We were luky. We did'nt have a tornado. My name is Rhett. My brothers name is Noah. My moms name is Aimee. My dads name is Seth. My only storm shelter is my clozet. My mom woce me up at 1:06 in the moning. I woke up in the clozet. Noah was sleeping on my let. I said whats going on. I heard the TV in my room.

Wednesday, April 9 2008
My grandpa restled a crockudile. Grandpa won. He even went on a sub. He was the only ship that came back.

And let's not forget Noah:
His class made a "Mom, can I have a? book back in March and while everyone else in his class asked for a dinosaur, Noah wrote: "Can I have a baby brother, Mom? Please?" :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love his entries! Especially the one about his grandpa(?) wrestling a crocodile!

Mom

Krista said...

That was hilarious. Yeah, the crocodile one is my favorite too. And the tornado drill. It's always bad to wace up in your clozet with your brother on your let!

And looks like Noah knew something way before you did! Ha!

H Noble said...

So cute to hear what they are thinking. And I loved his spelling of chihuahua!

Cheryl Wray said...

Oh, I just LOVE this!!!!!!! What a wonderful keepsake to have!!!!!
I love the one about the chuwawae, and the being mad at his brother. Just priceless!!

Anonymous said...

The information here is great. I will invite my friends here.

Thanks