Wednesday, May 14, 2008

not much

...I am aware that it is Wednesday and I haven't blogged once this week yet. I just haven't been on the computer much lately. I am trying to clean my house. And it is taking a very long time.
***
The other day, I let Rhett call his cousin Nicolas and you would have thought they were two giggly school girls. Of course, what got them laughing was completely gross things, but then Rhett's face would get a big grin and he would be "hee-hee, giggle, giggle"-ing again. Funny.
***
Did I tell you I planted blueberries? I am so excited for yummy blueberries to eat. Yesterday, my neighbor said not to tell her son that they were blueberries, otherwise they would all be gone before I got to them. :)
***
Well, I'm done for today. I told you it wasn't much. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I was beginning to wonder...your blog is how I check up on you! :)

Christy