Tuesday, April 14, 2009

...

...For the past week, I have been trying to write something, anything, on this little blog, but I must have writer's block because all I have come up with was a lame Happy Easter post. Seriously, it is bad. I think I have something to say, then I can't write it down. My fingers freeze. My brain goes blank.

I didn't think one could suffer writer's block for a blog. But I guess one can.

And at the risk of boring you with dentist and doctor's appointments that we went to today, I will stop writing this post too.

Maybe tomorrow I'll get my groove back.

3 comments:

Krista said...

I have felt that way pretty much all year! Sometimes it's nice just to ignore the blog for a while, and come back later revitalized.

However, I do have something I want to know, if you're looking for topics -- how is Rhett's reflux doing? Is the new diet helping?

H Noble said...

I like to hear from you, even if it is dr's appointments! :)

Anonymous said...

Any summer plans? That is a topic on my mind --

Christy