Thursday, April 23, 2009

a note on Earth Day


...I want to let you know that Vanilla Honeybee Ice Cream is so yummy! Very light and fresh tasting. A every once in awhile treat because let's face it, HD ice cream is more expensive but once you taste it, you know why. I put the ice cream in a cone (no water used to wash dishes and no trash to throw away) and all the kids ate it up fast and we didn't mind that it was melting all over us because it was about 95 degrees yesterday.
The flowers are beautiful and everyone (neighbors included) had a great time planting them.

Tomorrow, I'll have pictures of Rhett as the Big Bad Wolf and also an update on how he is doing. I would do it now but then I would have to change the title of my post and I'm just not into thinking right now.

Bye!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I might have to try that flavor - looks good!

Any pics of the flowers? I plan on hitting my beds this weekend!

Christy