Tuesday, January 05, 2010

memories made into art

Yesterday, while the boys went back to school...
I was wondering what to do with all of our ticket stubs and memorabilia from Washington D.C., so I was playing around and came up with this:


I made a picture of the Washington Monument out of an area map (Rhett:  Is the Washington Monument really crooked?) and then made the clouds out of the ticket stubs.  I also added the business card of Noah's dentist that we had to find on the spur of the moment. :)  Good times, now on our wall for all to see.

5 comments:

Krista said...

That is very very cool.

I hung my Great Wolf Lodge armband on a hook in my kitchen. Doesn't quite have the same effect.

Andrea said...

I love it!!

The Taylor Family said...

What a neat idea! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Great idea....now tell me what you do with the boys art that they bring home from school? I don't have the heart to throw Connor's "work" away & I have laminated some, but now what??

Christy

Karen said...

Wow, Aimee! That is so cool.