Friday, January 15, 2010

thanks to all for playing along

I loved all the discussion on the six-word memoirs.  It is funny, Michelle mentioned she couldn't stop thinking about it (in six words mind you!) and I have to say I agree.  All throughout the day, I would try to think of six words for my life:

I'll even iron for my husband.

Chocolate is good for the soul.

Mom-at-home; best job ever.

Laundry is the bane of life.


Thanks for sharing all of yours.  I loved them all-especially Mom is the destroyer of fun.  That makes me laugh everytime I think of it.  If you think of more, feel free to share them.  I enjoy reading them!

Here is something along those same lines:  New Year's Resolutions.  Not mine and I am not asking you to share yours.  Actually, I am sharing one of Rhett's.  He had to write some at school and he was asked, "If you could make one New Year's resolution for our country or the world, what would it be?"

His answer:

To end Gossip and make peace to the world.

Edited to six words, his would be:

Ending gossip would bring world peace.

"Wow" is all I can say.


I can't leave Noah out.  He had to write sentences the other day and my favorite was one that had six words:

Some girls think I am cute.

:)

Laughter really is the best medicine.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I haven't said it before, you have got your hands full with that Noah...oh, about 6th grade -- what a ladies man! :) Too sweet!

Christy

Krista said...

At least he said "some" and not "all"!