Friday, June 11, 2010

almost too tired to type this

Hi.  I just wanted to pop in and say, well, hi.  We are here in our new home surrounded by many, many boxes.  It is a little overwhelming and I just don't know where to begin.  I start cleaning the kitchen and then don't know where to put things yet so I move on to the boys' bedrooms only to be reminded that I have to paint before putting their things away.  I love our new house so much but I have to admit that it is the messiest home I have ever moved into.  Dirty everywhere.  All the walls need a new coat of paint but if you know me, then you know I am excited about that. Since Rhett said he would have the "pink" room, I told him he will have the first redo.  I really thought I would get it painted right away (I mean right away) but didn't think about how exhausted I would be. So worn out.  Then Rhett got a sinus infection and we had to spend time finding a doctor and going to the doctor, ect.  The good news is that I think I could live here the rest of my life and not ever have to go furthur than 10 minutes away from home for anything we need.  It takes 2 minutes to get to Target.  It took 3 to get to the doctor.  The mall is just up the road a bit and if I ever want a new car, their are dealers right by Target. We live in the neighborhood right behind the movie theater.  It really is awesome. 

Well, I am done eating lunch so I guess I better go do something.  I guess we can't live much longer surrounded by boxes except I have to say that it certaintly makes you wonder why we need so much stuff. 

Have a great weekend.  We are unpacking.  What about you?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Had wondered who would get the "pink" room--they didn't seem to know when they were here. Can hardly wait to come for a visit. Sounds like to made a good move. Love to all, Sandy

H Noble said...

Was just wondering about you guys. Glad you are moved in, and hope the painting and unpacking goes quickly. We had to paint every room in our house too last year, but it made if feel fresh and new and ours. Sending you a hug full of energy!!

Anonymous said...

Yea! Glad you guys made it...can't wait to see the house! Ditto for the painting, but thank goodness you didn't have wallpaper EVERYWHERE like we did...yeah, that was lots of fun!

Christy