Monday, January 17, 2011

5 colorful things for your Monday

There is hope for snow on Thursday.  I have always loved snow.  Maybe because where I live, it does not come around very often.  I am sure those living in the Northeastern part of the US are wishing the snow would stop already.  I also think it is so nice to be able to stay home and cuddle under a blanket with hot chocolate and a book.   Not that I think we will have that much snow but it is nice to think about.

Today the boys didn't have to go to school.  I had something I wanted them to do, needed them to do but silly me forgot to buy 'thank you cards' yesterday at the store.  Oops.  Writing thank you cards goes back on the list.

We made it to Noah's game on Saturday.  He scored two points! I told him he tied my total for points scored in a game.  Haha.  I crack myself up.  Watching 8 year olds play basketball is fairly funny itself.  If a kid happens to get the ball, their faces register panic and everything they think they know about basketball goes out of their brain.  Then they just throw it up in the air and hope it lands in the right basket.  But when Noah made his basket, we were so happy for him. 

Last night, Noah and I went to a movie.  Yogi Bear.  The whole time I was thinking that I wish I could see Justin Timberlake talking in his Boo-boo voice.  Is it really his voice? Or is it digitally altered? If he did do that to his voice, did his throat get sore? These questions raced through my mind.  You can tell the movie was riveting.  Noah enjoyed it though and that is all that matters.  Rhett went to a sleepover at a friends house and Seth stayed home to keep Boo company.  She doesn't sound like Justin Timberlake at all.  :)

I go to the dentist tomorrow.  I'm not looking forward to it but I do have a "At the dentist" playlist on my iphone.  That will help right?

1 comment:

Krista said...

Good luck at the dentist! Hope it's not as bad as...Yogi Bear!