Monday, January 24, 2011

"Life is how you take it"*

I took this picture on a Saturday.  It was cold outside, the dogs and boys had cabin fever (except Noah just wanted to stay home and not go to his basketball game, but we did anyway) and so I got my one Diet Coke for the day and just sat down and enjoyed it. 

Here are some other things that I am enjoying at the moment:

My Scrabble Game app: I am totally getting better at Scrabble and learning so many new words!
My ipad: Yes, I have one.  Yes, I am so spoiled.  Yes, I am loving it!!
Chicken Tortilla Soup: I made this last night and had it again for lunch.  If I hide it from Seth in the back of the fridge, I might have it again tomorrow.  Shh...don't say anything.
My clean house: Seriously, I said it Friday and I"ll say it again.  Those snow days were awesome.
Movies with my hubby: We watched two on Saturday night with the boys-  The Scorcer's Apprentice, which was actually pretty good but I like quirky Nicolas Cage and then Oceans which had some amazing footage of, well, the oceans.  Then last night, we watched The Town with Ben Affleck.  I thought it was well done and sad and disturbing and had an "aww" moment so that was good too.

Have a great day!

*This is Diet Coke's actual slogan for the year 2005.  I thought it fit in nicely with today's blog.   :)

No comments: