Wednesday, May 25, 2011

last day of school-year 2011



                       


After a crazy night of tornado threats which ended up being mostly a windy thunderstorm for us (but sadly, not for others), the boys finally went to bed, too hyped up to sleep.  Today is the day they have been looking forward to for a month!

I don't know what this summer holds for us so far, but I do know it will involve plenty of pool time (although it needs to warm up a bit for me to get in), reading books (the boys and I are going to read Tom Sawyer and Huck Finn together), watching movies (Harry Potter!) and hanging out. 

What about you? 

4 comments:

JNoble said...

You should post a first day of school/last day of school side by side. Rhett seems to have changed a lot this year, to me at least. I know a lot of it is contacts, but still. Man!

Anonymous said...

I agree about Rhett! Does he not wear glasses anymore? They both look so grown up!

Christy

Karen said...

Do they look happier than they did on August 11?

Krista said...

Noah's shirt makes me feel sweaty. (It is so hot here!) They are handsome as ever, nonetheless.