Monday, May 16, 2011

little of this, little of that

All day today I have felt like I am forgetting something important. 

I am paying bills, so that is not it.

I know about Rhett's yearbook signing and pizza party lunch, which parents are not invited too, so that can't be it.

I checked on Facebook to see if it was someone's birthday.  It is, but not a close friend.

I even looked on my blog archive and did find out that yesterday was my grandparents anniversary.  Oops. 
But still, that feeling...

I am sure I will remember it.  Probably when it is too late. 

In other news:

Rhett:  His graduation was a real ceremony:  a speech from the principal, a song (which didn't make me cry, only because I really couldn't hear it), each child's name being called while they walked across the stage to get a diploma.  Many, many parents and grandparents, looking as proud as they can be. 

Noah:  Noah's new fascination is annoying his brother.  He knows exactly which buttons to push too.  Fortunately, Rhett doesn't get mad quickly and thinks most of it is funny.  Unfortunately, if Rhett turns the tables around and does the same thing, Noah turns into Mr. Hyde quickly.  That kid.

Oh and perhaps the most amazing thing that has happened to me, game-wise, in, let's say, ever:  I was playing Words with Friends with my brother and was losing pretty badly.  Then I played the word JOCK, with a triple word score overall and the K on the triple letter score and it totaled 120 points.  120 points!!  I am not saying that this is anything but luck and I have no doubt that this will never happen to me again so that is why I am telling you now.  :)

2 comments:

Krista said...

Are you forgetting that you're coming to see me in 18 days?

Every time I hear about non-high-school graduations I think of Mr Incredible saying: "He's not graduating! He's moving from the fourth grade to the fifth!"

However, I'm sure I'll cry at Phoebe's upcoming Kindergarten graduation. And congratulations to Rhett!

Anonymous said...

Or are you forgetting that your dear teacher friend will be out for summer in 9 more days?!

Pics from the graduation?

Christy