Monday, June 04, 2007

hmm, cheese

...Yesterday, after yard work and house work, Seth said he would get us something to eat so I wouldn't have to cook. I chose Sonic because the Cherry Limeade sounded so good at that moment! The boys were excited too. For some reason, they love Sonic.

Anyway, Seth gave me a little treat besides the limeade. He ordered me Cheddar Bites, which is basically little bites that look like tator tots of a fried cheese stick. I gave the boys one to try. Noah bit into it and looked a little surprised about what was inside, but happily surprised. Then a few seconds later, Noah says, "Hey, where is the cheese inside these tator tots?" Seth and I looked and saw that he torn apart all of his tator tots, looking for the cheese inside. We started laughing and Seth said something about him just having regular tator tots and I am the one that had the cheddar bites. Noah asks why he didn't get those too.

Because:

"You know I love cheese!"

This boy will eat cheese every meal. Grilled cheese, string cheese, cheese sticks, tortilla with cheese, cheeseburgers (not hamburgers), ham and cheese, cheese pizza, shredded cheese, cubed cheese, cheese chips, anything with cheese is better than without.

He will pick apart his sandwich and just eat the cheese. He wishes everything in the whole world was made of cheese (actually, he has expressed this wish several times).

When I tell him that might not be a good idea, he looks at me like I am crazy. What could be wrong about that? I know he wonders. Cheese whenever he likes and in any form.

So now you know--Noah loves cheese.

Have a gouda day! ;)

4 comments:

H Noble said...

A gouda day! Too clever, you are!
:)
H

Anonymous said...

I am a cheese fan as well!

Christy

Krista said...

Mallory claims not to like cheese. When we order pizza, she requests "Pepperoni pizza without the pepperoni," by which she means "plain." (Even though I leave the cheese on when I pick off the pepperoni.) She also claims not to like butter, so when I make her cinnamon toast, I tell her that the butter is "special cream" that holds the cinnamon on the bread.

Noah seems much easier to prepare food for!

Shaunna :) said...

HAHA very funny!! You had to tease about the Sonic and the Cherry Limeade though - we are not so lucky as to have those here in OH, but we see commercials for it all the time... as is life.

Cheese is good. Don't ever come to Amish country in OH. There is a LOT of REALLY, REALLY good cheese here.