Thursday, September 17, 2009

our Wednesday

...Wednesdays are our free day, meaning we don't have any activities that we have to do. I like that it is in the middle of the week. It gives the boys a nice break. The last post I mentioned something about building a lego ship. I actually have been building all of the boys' lego sets again. Mainly because Rhett wanted me too but also because it was bugging me that they weren't built.

Anyway, the boys have been building things with me. I told them that we could check out the new Lego Store that is at one of the malls on our free day. So yesterday, we picked up Seth after work and went.

It is a very cool store and the boys each picked a small set for themselves. Last night, they got to work:


It was a great day.


2 comments:

H Noble said...

Now that looks like fun!

Anonymous said...

We would have never gotten out of a Lego store when the boys were at home. Sandy