Tuesday, September 08, 2009

some bunny

...This past weekend with the bunny wasn't too bad. Holly Spots is a beautiful bunny who still scared me silly. If she hopped past me when I tried to catch her (we let her out so she could exercise), I would squeal because I was afraid of bunny wrath. She did bite Rhett. Not hard, but it still happened.

In this photo, she is enjoying a couple of grapes. Noah is petting her softly (but not on her belly because as Rhett said many, many times, "She does not like that!") and she seems calm. But this was Saturday. By Monday she was almost manic-like in her behavior. Chewing her cage, hopping very fast toward someone, sniffing your feet and legs, grabbing food aggressively from your hands...I am very glad she is back at school.

2 comments:

Krista said...

Bunny wrath, hee.

I'm impressed that you let her out of the cage. I'm not sure I would've done that.

H Noble said...

You survived!