Friday, November 19, 2010

how long until HP part 2?

It was wonderful.  It  was the best movie so far.  I would see it again tomorrow if I could. 

Just in case you all were wondering...

:)

PS- It is funny that probably half the people who regularly read my blog haven't gotten into Harry Potter.  So to you, I ask why?!!?  No, no, just kidding.  Really I just wanted to say, sorry if you get tired of me talking about it.  I just really, really love the books.  When I think of the world that J.K. Rowling created, I am amazed at her imagination and her ability to tell a story that has connections to all sorts of themes:  good vs. evil, growing up, friendship, love...and those are the easy ones.  These books make it hard to read anything else.  And that is a mark of a good book.  In my opinion.  But I hope you know I'm not trying to shove it down your throats.  Mostly, I'm just trying to share with the two people who regularly read my blog who love hp as much as me:  my mom and my sister. 

2 comments:

Karen said...

I can hardly wait to see it. Unfortunately, I don't know when that will be. Soon, I hope!

Krista said...

I think we're going this weekend. I can't wait either. I've always been a little let down by the movies, but I'll take your word for it that this one is the best.