Wednesday, June 15, 2011

some love for my blue-eyed son

Rhett is such a ham in front of the camera, but I did manage to get two good shots of him.

First, his serious side:


Then, my favorite, one of him laughing. He just lights up when he laughs. It is uninhibited and loud and sometimes he just falls down cause he has no control.  That is a good laugh and I really love it!
                    


Christy, you said that Noah looks like me. Well, Rhett looks so much like Seth but the other night, Seth and I looked at Noah and Rhett and for the first time said, "Wow, they really do look related!" I don't know what it was (was it the blue shirts they were wearing, their sun-lightened hair, the way they were eating ice cream?) but we just stared at them for a few minutes.

I wish I could show you a side by side picture of them, but instead, here is something they thought of on their own:





So goofy.  Love it!
 
They are having a blast this week at Tennis Camp. They come home exhausted! I, myself, can't believe how fast this month has flown by but then don't we all say that every year during summer? I know that Seth and I have forgotten a couple of important dates and we are working on making that up to people. I kind of forget to look at a calendar when summer rolls around. Oops.
 
I hope everyone is beating the heat! Yesterday, it was actually pretty nice but the heat is back on today, so I'm sure the pool is in our immediate future.  Have a great day!
 
 






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are both beautiful...and I can definitely tell they are related!

Glad tennis camp is going well. Got any future pros with these two?

Ahh, the pool...already been there this morning! Enjoy!

Christy

Krista said...

Great pics as usual -- I love Rhett's freckles.