Wednesday, June 22, 2011

the time: a little before sunset



The boys were playing basketball with their dad and I sat outside and noticed the rays of sunshine coming through the clouds.  I had to grab the camera and take some shots.  I love clouds.

Here are some other things I'm lovin' right now:
  • Rescue Me, the tv show with Denis Leary (catching up on Netflix)
  • Purplish gray nail polish for my toes
  • Feta Cheese tossed onto a salad with Italian Dressing
  • Boo's little dream barks--when she is sleeping, she sometimes makes small "woof" sounds and it makes Seth and me laugh everytime.
  • the fact that Rhett can put in and take out his contacts all by himself now!!!
  • the fact that Noah wants to be a mascot for his summer job during college (specifically, a shark named Chompers)
See ya!


3 comments:

Karen said...

Great picture1 And Yay for Rhett. Love Noah's idea for a summer job.

Krista said...

Good job, Rhett! I would totally pay to go to any event if Chompers was there.

Krista said...

Oh, and by the way, I think you're right about the Granddad story -- Grandma must've mixed us up, since I have no memory of it and you do!