Thursday, December 01, 2011

in case you still check on me...

I updated the blog today!

 December is already here.  I kind of let November pass me by on the blog.  Sorry.  How about some pictures? The one above is of Boston United Methodish Church in downtown Tulsa.  It is a beautiful church.  When Seth's parents were here over Thanksgiving, she wanted to take some pictures of nice architecture, so we came here first.
The next place we went was the Philbrook Museum.  It has beautiful grounds.  The trees still have color on them which was nice too.  We really like this museum.  Everytime we come here, there is always something fun for the boys. 
This time, it was a cat.  She just hopped right into Rhett's museum box and made herself at home.  We all thought it was hilarious.  She was a friendly cat

Here are my boys now.  They are getting so big.  I can't believe we'll be celebrating their birthdays this month.

This month will be fun.  An elf came to visit today and left a bowl full of letters!

Rhett and Noah were so excited. 
A month of activities to do.  Noah wanted to open them all at once.  He hates waiting for things.  Sometimes that is the funnest part though. 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this idea and the pictures. The cat made me laugh again. Keep me posted about what Elvis has for the boys.
Sandy

Krista said...

That is a very cool idea! Hope they have fun with it.