Monday, February 18, 2008

a friend in Africa

...Technology is really amazing. I still think that many times, even though I get used to it and yell at it when it is too slow, not working, ect. But really, it is amazing.

Seth and I have this friend whom we've lost touch with a few years back. But because of myspace and blogs, we found out where she is and what she has been doing for the last few years.

Andrea is now in Botswana, Africa, teaching and ministering to boys and girls there. I am amazed at this. She has sold off most of her belongings and moved across the world because she knew it was God's plan for her. Here is a link to her blog: Andrea's Journey to Botswana. She has wonderful pictures of animals, people and the land!

Andrea, you are in our prayers and thoughts. Thanks for sharing your journey!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I remember you and Seth talking alot about her. I read her blog--what an inspiration she is. Sandy

Anonymous said...

Is this the Andrea who was in your wedding?

Mom

Krista said...

That is an impressive thing to do with one's life!

Andrea said...

Wow, thank you Aimee for sharing and for your sweet words. You are a blessing and I so appreciate your prayers!