Wednesday, February 20, 2008

a sports photog, I'm not


...Here is one of the okay pictures that I took of Rhett at his last basketball game. His Nana and Pop (aka Sandy and Sammy) got to attend and we were all very excited that he scored 2. (Ok, 3, just one didn't count because of the buzzer). He really did well for his first time at the game. He learned a lot and had fun so that is the most important.

Today and tomorrow he is going to sing in his 1st grade music program. He asked me to attend both. :) They are singing songs about nursery rhymes. Rhett is going to be dressed up as "Tommy Tittlemouse" (who lived in a little house and caught fishes in other men's ditches). I made him a cute fishing pole with tiny fish and he is going to wear plaid shorts. I think he will look adorable. He wanted to be Little Boy Blue or a soldier but I told him a lot of people will be those things since it was on the sheet of examples of costumes. He didn't see my point.

And here is a picture of my valentine boys and me:

Have a great day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your sports photo looks great. Love the colors. Sandy

Krista said...

That picture is really cool! And of course you look gorgeous with your boys!

H Noble said...

Fun pictures! You are so creative, and I'm sure the costume is cute.
H

Anonymous said...

So...You're dressing MY 7 year old grandkid up as a titmouse in plaid shorts and sending him out in public. Good grief.

Love,
Dad