Monday, February 04, 2008

happy

...Happy Monday to everyone! It is beautiful outside, a little windy, but I've come to expect that now. Noah is leader at school so he is happy today. Rhett is always happy to go to school. And my house is clean because we had a few people over for the Super Bowl yesterday, so I'm happy.

Here are some more things that make my happiness list:

1. This song that is playing on my blog. Elizabeth Mitchell has a wonderful way of singing this song. "You are My Sunshine" has always been a favorite song of mine and it is Noah's special song that I sang to him when he was little. Every once in awhile he asks me to sing the "Sunshine Song." It is going to be much harder to find Rhett's song. The tune is a familar one but I made up the words. Hmm...

2. I re-organized the boys rooms this weekend (without spending too much money too!) and it is a big relief. They have all their toys in one place and it just looks better.

3. Lost is back on tv. And it was so good on Thursday! I just got sucked back into the story. I am glad I watched (I was thinking I might not).

4. Playing the Wii with the boys. I am not a huge gamer, but I love playing with Rhett and Noah. It is fun to watch them and it is fun to join in.

5. Seth. It is his birthday soon and I love making a big deal about it, even though it doesn't matter to him.

***
Super Tuesday is tomorrow and I wish I could vote but I can't. Oklahoma is a closed primary (only those registered with the parties are allowed.) But it will be interesting to see who comes up front runner. I think my dad would be proud. I am actually interested in this. Ha!

***

Have a great day!!

3 comments:

Krista said...

1. What did you use to organize the boys' rooms?

2. I wish the NC primary was tomorrow...by the time it comes around I don't think it's going to matter. (It's in May.)

3. Happy Monday to you too!

aimee said...

I used those bins from Target. They were on sale. I will post a pic of them later...

Andrea said...

Hi, Aimee! What a great surprise to hear from you and see your terrific blog you have going. You are such a great writer!