Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Happy Birthday to Nana!


...Laughter sure is contagious. Even fake laughter. Last night the boys were talking about something and Rhett said something like "buffos." I asked, "What is a buffo?" Rhett said, "No, a buffalo!" Then Noah burst out laughing. A big, deep laugh that sounded a little forced. But that fake laugh got Rhett going and then I joined in. We couldn't stop!
So I got the camera and then they tried to laugh again. Rhett said, "It just isn't funny anymore." Then Noah started again. Which made Rhett laugh again. I think they did this for about 5 minutes. All because of the word "buffo."

We all want to wish Nana a big "Happy Birthday!" We are very excited you and Pop are coming this weekend (Noah keeps asking if it is the weekend yet.) Have a wonderful day and big hugs from all of us! We love you!

1 comment:

Krista said...

I love that third picture...you can tell Rhett's in that I'm-laughing-and-I-can't-stop mode!