Wednesday, March 26, 2008

hi

...It's been awhile, so hi. Did you have a good Easter? Ours was nice. Here is a photo recap of our Spring Break:

I took this photo the day before we left on our little trip. I was cleaning house and found Seth's shoes in the living room. I thought it was funny that the two pairs were in the exact same position. I don't know how he did that.

Cows.

Wednesday afternoon we went to the Cowboy Musuem. The boys, in this picture, were at the saloon pretending to order a drink. The saloon was a part of a historic cowboy town. That was pretty neat.

Sorry, this photo isn't great because Rhett's face is too bright but I thought it was cute anyway. This was also at the museum. They have beautiful lawns and ponds and statues.

And these are my silly boys. We went to the Easter Egg Hunt at church and they decided to wear their baskets for hats. Obviously.
****
Easter was spent with friends and we had a great time and great food. Monday meant back to school and we are just going and going now. Noah is loving soccer and is ready for his 3rd game on Saturday.

And now I've got to go fix supper. Till next time...

2 comments:

H Noble said...

Glad you're back! Looks like you didn't get much rest on Spring Break, but sounds like a lot of fun. I'll bet the Cowboy Museum was cool.
H

Anonymous said...

Hey! Aimee! My goodness! Those guys have grown! I need to send you some pics of our crew! You wouldn't believe it! Please send me your email address. I mainly get mail at my sbcglobal.net account, but can receive mail at my old peoplepc/ev1 account. Thanks!!
~Ginger