Thursday, March 06, 2008

What?!?

... A bombing occurred at Times Square this morning. Seth will now be even more apprehensive about letting me go to NYC. I've been wanting to go since forever and finally he told me he never wanted to see that place. So I invited my sisters and mom instead. We are going sometime in September.

And we will be just fine. And everyone who comments today, please tell Seth that we will be just fine. Thanks!

:)

--A note on the title: Yesterday, I told Rhett and Noah that they had 10 minutes left to clean their rooms and then they were going to get ready for bed. Rhett says, "What?" So, I repeat myself a little louder. Again, Rhett asks, "What?" I yell it this time. He says, "No, not that kind of What. This kind, What!?! You know, like, What?!? I can't believe it."

Oh. Of course.

4 comments:

Krista said...

First, Rhett is very funny.

Second, it will be fine. The fact that there was a bomb in NYC today just makes it less likely that there will be one in Sept, right?

(That makes sense in my head, at least.)

Anonymous said...

We will be fine. We are going to have fun and be in places that no one really wants to bomb anyway!

Rhett is very funny!

Mom

H Noble said...

I've never wanted to go there either. Justin promises that I will love it, but I'm not so sure. I guess you need to experience different things though. I've still not been to Vegas, but we are going to D.C. next weekend!
H

j said...

Seth, if we live in fear of bad things happening, then the bad guys win. And you KNOW, the good guys have to win, right? "Every little thing, is gonna be all right" *singing here - sorry*

Be blessed - Jen

(found you through your favorite book!)