Wednesday, March 25, 2009

ugg, warm weather means no more boots

...The pro and con of owning a pair of Ugg boots.

Pro: They are so comfortable and wonderful that you will never want to wear another pair of shoes.again..ever.

Con: They are so comfortable and wonderful that you will never want to wear another pair of shoes again...ever.

The weather is slowly warming up which means that I probably cannot get by with wearing my boots anymore. (I still wear them around the house at night and anytime my feet are cold). The warm weather is nice, don't get me wrong. However, my feet are so used to the softness and non-squeezing fit of the Ugg boot that any other shoe I wear produces blisters and soreness. I have officially spoiled my feet. And now they are reacting violently.

Right now I am wearing a pair of Sketchers that I am sure last year would have been just fine. I probably would not have cared that they rub on the heels. Now I keep kicking them off so my feet have a break. Don't even ask me about a pair of mary janes/wedges that I have. I think they are darling, until I place them on my feet. Then I hate them because they feel like they are suffocating my toes.

Sigh.

Anyone else ready for flip flops?

update: So, it is going to snow on Friday. Which means I have a couple more cold weather days to wear my boots! Ha! Ha!

2 comments:

Krista said...

Wear Crocs! No toe-crowding in the Crocs.

Although I actually can't wear Crocs anymore--not supportive enough for my wonky feet. I miss them.

H Noble said...

Flip flops!!! I got to wear them on Sunday afternoon w/ capri's and was sooooo elated!