Monday, March 23, 2009

we have pictures

...Hi.
First I have to say that my sweet friends lost their littlest baby this past Thursday. I don't know how it feels to experience a loss like this but have to say they are the some of the strongest people I know. They have such faith and seem so at peace with Brady's passing.

It was also Spring Break last week and the boys and I headed to Albuquerque, NM with my parents to meet my sister Jana and Isabel. It was an extremely short trip with lots of driving, but it was very fun. And guess what? I have pictures!!!!

A view from the top of Sandia Peak. We took a tram on the day we were leaving and although it was nerve-racking for Rhett going up the mountain, he finally loosened up and enjoyed himself. Noah and Rhett loved playing in the little snow that was there. The views were beautiful.
Isabel and Noah and Rhett with Grandad. High Noon was the restaurant we ate in after going to the Science Museum. Rhett loved the name and even mentioned that there were lots of names of movies at this place: High Noon, Rio Bravo Burger, ect. Thanks to daddy for the Western movie influence.

Isa and Rhett acting like a blowfish at the Aquarium. It was a great little aquarium. Loved the atmosphere of it.

Another view of Sandia Peak. You can see why the ski area was closed.
Now I am going to attempt to make lasagna in my cast-iron dutch oven. Just experimenting. I'll let you know how it goes...




1 comment:

Krista said...

I'm very sorry for your friends' loss.

Cute pics, though! How did your lasagna turn out?

I don't even have a dutch oven. I'm not sure if I know what one is.