Thursday, June 25, 2009

Just in case you missed this:

...In response to my post yesterday:

Someday, historians will be able to tie the invention of t-ball to the start of the decline of western civilization. Baseball is a game of hitting a thrown ball, catching it, and throwing. Two or three years of glorified baby sitting and free snow cones does absolutely nothing as far as learning baseball. So don't worry about it. Just get ready for when try-outs and player drafts take place later when all the non players get culled and start taking flute lessons. -from my dad

Oh and he wrote this too:

not that there's anything wrong with playing the flute.


(Probably because 2 of his daughters played the flute. But honestly, I was not offended. It just made me laugh harder).

3 comments:

Krista said...

I just need to point out that I was a trumpet player.

(And, honestly, the least athletic one of all of us.)

H Noble said...

I can just hear Gary saying that. Ha!

Barker Crew said...

I love Uncle G --- too funny! ;) I can't wait to show Caleb...