Wednesday, June 17, 2009

today

.. is spending a lot of time at the pool (so hot outside...need water...lots of sunscreen...and shade).

It is printing off coupons for prescriptions that cost too much to make sense. But coupons! Wow. I only wish I had found this out a year ago.

It is enjoying the ice cream that I made yesterday. No, we don't have a new ice cream freezer yet. We already have a small one (makes 1 quart, which really, isn't a lot). Seth wants a big one. However, I have been looking and thinking about ice cream freezers so much that I just had to get out our small one and make a batch. Yummy Chocolate Orange Mint. It was delicious last night and I am sure it will be equally yummy today. I have pictures that I will share later today or tomorrow.

It is catching up on laundry. Lots of laundry.

It is enjoying a break from sports.

It is letting the boys enjoy the wii.

It is figuring out what to do after the wii.

Have a great day.

1 comment:

Krista said...

Sounds like a perfect summer day! (Except for the laundry.)