Friday, October 15, 2010

roll up for the mystery tour

I made these last week and hung them up in my kitchen/breakfast area.  I certainly didn't come up with the idea myself but I love the touch of red in my kitchen (if you remember, my kitchen in Edmond was completely red).  I also like the reminder and the fact that it is from a Beatles song is just an added bonus. 

(And now look as I move seamlessly into this:)

Saturday night, Seth and I are taking the boys to this:

I'm more than a little excited.  And I think the boys will enjoy it too.  Seth may or may not be looking forward to it but he gave me a choice of this or a University of Tulsa football game and well, we all know why that was a silly question! Ha.ha.  Anyway, I'll let you know how it goes.

Oh and Dad-hope you have a great birthday tomorrow!! love ya!

3 comments:

Karen said...

Color me green with envy! Have a great time. And yes, what was Seth thinking!!!

Anonymous said...

The Beatles Love show in Vegas is by far my favorite -- the acting, dancing, gymnastics, & music...so fun!

Christy

H Noble said...

Those look really cool! Charissa recently did something fun with the alphabet in their playroom on the wall. You guys are so creative.