Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Scrapbook Share

...This weekend I went to a Scrapbook Retreat with my mom and was amazed. Amazed by the amount of stuff that women brought. They were pulling in luggage carts full of supplies! My mom and I were awed.

We had a lot of fun though and got a lot done! Here are 2 layouts:
This is Cameron and Noah. They had a lot of fun together during Spring Break. Rhett was too busy reading to be in the pictures. Seriously. We had just gone to the library and he was looking at books. He loves to read. So, here is this:

This layout was simple and fast. It took about 10 minutes!

****
Seth and the boys were so busy this weekend. He took them everywhere! To the Edmond Art Festival (where he got a carciture of the boys-so sweet!), the zoo, Incredible Pizza, Lowe's to buy trees, Sears, Kohl's, Walmart, you name it they went! They had a great time together though and I appreciate you so much Seth! He said he needed to go back to work so he could rest! :)

****
It has been raining and raining and raining here. Funny that last year we were in a drought and now there is flood warnings. I just want to share this photo of the beautiful sky before I go:
I think this is one that Seth took on Thursday. Totally breathtaking.
Have a great day!

3 comments:

H Noble said...

I'm so glad you got to do that with your mom- wasn't it fun?!

Beautiful picture of the sunset too!
H

H Noble said...

Man that is a crazy cool picture.

Justin

Krista said...

So cool that Rhett is reading!

Great layouts, I'm glad you and Mom had fun.