Thursday, May 17, 2007

summer's coming

...One more week of school for Noah. Two weeks for Rhett. Summer is coming and I'm looking forward to it! In June, I am going to get to go to St. Louis, see both my sisters and their kids and just relax. (No more taxi driver for awhile.)

****

Bike Ride #5: I still only lasted 20 minutes. I've been so tired this week and my muscles are feeling the effects of actually working. :) Still, I am happy because I have gotten on that bike for 3 days in a row, even when I didn't feel like it. So yay!

The one more week of school means that I am going to have to be getting up with the sun if I want to ride my bike by myself. This will be a challenge. I like sleep. But that is my goal. I have one more week to get ready for it.

****

Have a great Thursday!

2 comments:

Krista said...

Good luck with the early rising!

I'm buying the plane tickets in a few minutes...woohoo!

H Noble said...

It doesn't matter if its only 20 minutes- anything is better than nothing, and the hills obviously are working you out! Keep up the good work!
H