Friday, May 18, 2007

social butterflies

...If you know Seth and I, you know that we are not extroverted people. We usually are happy hanging by ourselves. But this week, we are totally social. Here is a sense of what was/is going on this week:

Monday: Girls Night Out. We ate at Red Rock, a fabulous home-styled restaurant and I stayed out until 10:30. Big time for me. :)
Tuesday: a double header t-ball game.
Wednesday: Neighborhood play time. We have an awesome neighborhood with lots of boys running around. Recently, I have gotten to know some of the moms and we are almost having more fun than the kids, hanging out and talking. This is also a bad thing, because my housework is lacking because of this. But it is nice to have friends that live just a few houses down. Another game.
Thursday: The boys had a water day at Noah's school, so I went and had a little "me" time for a couple of hours. I went to Ann Taylor Loft because my friend is going to start working there and fell in love with it. It is one of my new favorite stores. Seriously. Which is bad news for Seth. :)
Friday: a small group bar-b-que. I need to make cookies. Lots and lots of cookies.
Saturday: soccer game. We thought it would be the last, but one of the rained-out games is going to be made up on June 2. Bummer. Noah is sick of soccer.
Sunday: we are having a couple come over for dinner because they are moving next week. I am sad. She was one of my first friends here in Edmond. Her son is a great friend of Noah's.

Anyway, that is a glimpse of what is going on here. I hope you have a great weekend. I know we will. It will be busy, but fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you guys are busy and the summer hasn't even started!

Love AT Loft - I have shopped there for years, mostly on my trips to Las Veagas.

Have a great weekend.

Christy

Anonymous said...

I go there often enough I should have caught my typing error - VEGAS. :)

Christy