Monday, September 10, 2007

just another manic monday

...whoa whoa, I wish it were Sunday...

Woke up late...had to fix both pairs of Rhett's glasses (hoping they will make it through the day)...fixed Noah's lunch for afternoon enrichment at school...found out later, there is NO afternoon enrichment at school on Monday...had to reassure Rhett his hair was awesome because some boy made fun of it...then once we fixed it, had to reassure him that it was still "sticking up" every 5 minutes until the bus came...took Noah to school after making him very upset because he could not have chocolate pudding in the car, much less in the morning...went straight to the dentist to have some cavities filled and no more needs to be said about that because we all know how much fun that is...picked Noah up and guess what? he is upset because there is no enrichment today.

So now we are home, he is watching VeggieTales and eating the lunch I packed him and I even gave him a chocolate pudding too, and I am eating VERY carefully a lunch that I cannot even taste because my mouth is still numb.

But I am already feeling like this day is looking up. There is nothing like listening to a talking tomato and cucumber telling you how special you are and how God loves you very much. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes we get so busy with the every day things we forgot how much we have! Sandy

Krista said...

Sorry about the cavities, no fun! Hope you had some pudding too!

A little dose of Veggie Tales never hurts either. I wish my girls were more into them, I think they're hilarious!

Amanda said...

Veggie Tales is great! Hope your mouth feels better soon!

H Noble said...

That DOES sound like a manic Monday!
We love Veggie Tales too. I helped with a baby shower Friday night and one of the gifts was a Veggie Tales video- great thinking!
H

(It was Little Joe, and if you've seen that one, it will be stuck in your head all day long!)