Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Noah's First Day of Pre-K!


...Look at him, he is so excited he is clapping!! He has been looking forward to this for 2 weeks, so yeah, a little excited! He is such a big kid! Now look here for a look of what Noah looked liked last year. Wow. http://familyhouston.blogspot.com/2006/09/noahs-turn.html.

Also, big news for me: Seth went to IKEA for me and got my new stuff for my "office/craft room/kids' room/still a dining room when we have a lot of people." I need a better name. Anyway, here it is:


2 nice big tables for workspace. One for the boys and one for me. My table has legs that raise so if I want to work standing up, I can and if I want to slant the table, I can do that too. We have cool chairs and their table has 2 drawers that swivel for their extra stuff. I love this layout because if we need extra eating space, we have it! I also love the white. It just looks clean, even though it probably won't be most of the time. I'll try though Seth! :)

Here are my shelves that sit behind my table. They are already filled up with stuff. How did I get so much? Hmm...

And here is Noah, digging out paper. (He was also in the top picture). I put their paper and supplies in two rolling carts underneath their table. I figured it would be make it easier for them to get things out and also easier for them to put away. The boys like it and I love it! Yay!

And happy September to everyone! It is one of my favorite months of the year. I wonder why? Hee! I am really looking forward to my big day because I am going to get to see my sis, Krista!!! She and my mom are coming for the weekend, for a little girl time. This is my husband's idea, isn't he great?

Love you Seth!!

Have a great day!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your new things. Seth told me he stopped there. I asked what he got and all he said was it was really crowded. Hope you are feeling better. Tell Noah to let us know how his first day was at school. Love, Sandy

Krista said...

Yay for Noah -- he looks so happy!

I'm not even going to BOTHER to look at the PICTURES of your new things because I get to see them in PERSON in just THREE WEEKS. So there!

Anonymous said...

Noah has grown so much since last year! I love the new furniture! Can hardly wait to see it.

Mom

Amber said...

Aimee! Noah sure has grown!! I wanted to let you know I got your ATC in the mail yesterday and I love it!! Thanks so much for making it!

H Noble said...

Wow on the new room! It looks wonderful, and I'm glad you got your things even though you were sick this weekend.
So clean and ready for some serious scrapping! Can I come play??
H

Amanda said...

Love your new space!